Mint Coriander Chutney is a colourful, spicy and nutritive chutney, perfect for using as a dipping sauce. Mint has a very subtle flavor and aroma. The overpowering taste of coriander is beautifully balanced with mint leaves and a few drops of lemon add on to make a great accompaniment with snacks.
- 1 cup fresh chopped mint leaves/pudina
- 1 cup fresh chopped coriander/cilantro leaves
- 1 green chilli ( add more chillies if you want the chutney to be spicy)
- ½ inch ginger
- 1 tsp cumin powder – optional (Jeera powder)
- 1 or 2 tbsp lemon juice – optional
- salt or black salt or rock salt
- In a mixer or blender grind all the above ingredients to a smooth paste using little water.
- Mix salt in the chutney.
- Keep the Mint Coriander Chutney in an airtight container in the refrigerator.