Cucumber Mint Water, delights cools and refreshes even the thirstiest among us on hot, summer days. Besides promoting hydration and looking good in a water dispenser, naturally flavoured water provides many health benefits. It is the key to weight loss, removing impurities from the body, keeping the digestive system healthy and helping to flush out toxins from the body. The healing and restorative qualities these ingredients provide are awesome. Here are some ways how cucumber, mint and lemon are beneficial to the body:
- Cucumber naturally contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mint adds a touch of sweetness and is known to aid with digestion, nausea and oral health.
- Lemon helps to detoxify and alkalize the body.
- 1-2 liters’ of water, depending on how strong you want it to taste
- Part of 1 cucumber
- 1 lemon or lime
- A handful of fresh mint leaves (approximately 10-13)
- Ice cubes (Optional)
- Step 1: Wash lemons and cucumbers; slice thinly.
- Step 2: Add lemons, cucumber, and mint to pitcher.
- Step 3: Cover with water and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight